Friday, December 3, 2010



I know... I did not to a posting yesterday. But I think you would excuse me if you knew I was working until midnight. So I will do 2 today to make up for it. I thought this was such a sweet idea and will be trying it this weekend for my christmas decor. Also, you are all in luck because at my real job I sell these!!! Let me know if you want to make an order.
Also, If you want to see what I do at my other job here's a peak www.eighteeenacresltd.blogspot.com
Happy first weekend of December everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I really love this idea! Wish I could have something similar in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the "J O Y"...this is magical...OK, the wheels are turning...Hmmmm...where can I incorporate this?...thanks for the inspiration... happy decorating! Love Rosie

    ReplyDelete