Saturday, March 26, 2011

All in a day's work


I bought a new lense today! I don't know how to use it but I bought it!
Any pointers prom my photographer friends would be great;)
I picked up this adorable spring decor from DOLLARAMA ... couldn't believe it. Sorry friends if you are looking for these beautiful robin's egg blue nests at the Abbotsford store, I bought them all!
I found these bags at Dollarama for only $2!!! so I bought 5. I thought they would be the perfect bag to use at the Farmer's Market this summer.
My friend at http://reimerfam.blogspot.com/ has been inspiring me with her delicious meals from Jamie Oliver, check out her photo's ... they will make you want to cook!
A little decor for the garden!
I bought 2 of these to anchor the bottom of our stairs.
(I have a lot of them if any of you are interested for only $20each, they also come in black)
and to end my busy day with a nice glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment