Saturday, May 28, 2011

Boys Bedroom




Wow! What a successful day at the Old School Market. I'm not going to lie I'm a little tired but had so much fun doing it and seeing all the amazing talent out there.
Now on to the projects I've been putting off.
We are working on our boys bedroom and this is all we have so far...
We have the walls painted in Metropolitan by Benjamin Moore and the baseboards are up.
Now to build two of these beds


I can't seem to find any bedding that I like so off to Joanne's Fabric next week to see if I can find something.
I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Seems I haven't been here lately...so nice to meet you yesterday!
    Let me know what your plans are and what the future holds....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is exciting! I cannot wait to see what you do!!

    ReplyDelete